Request for Health certificate
Please be considerate of Dr. Logue and his staff by reading and following our requirements for issuing certificates.
Please make yourself familiar with the following requirements:
- ALL requests for health certificates MUST be submitted via our Request Form below.
- Advanced notice of two or more days is required. (NOTE: health certificates for swine entering the state of Wisconsin may take longer due to the strict import requirements of the state.)
- Certificates will NOT be issued on the weekends or Holidays.
- A farm/premise visit is required within the last 6 months.
- $45.50 will be charged for each certificate.
- $65.00 will be charged for Short Notice certificates, if requested with less than 24-48 hours of date needed.
- All swine shows and sales, including private or individual sales, will require a health certificate be issued within 7-10 days.
- Blood Tests: if you need swine blood tested - please contact Dr. Logue to schedule and allow a minimum of 14 days. You must have the Health Certificate Request below submitted before Dr. Logue will draw blood samples.
- It is the owner and/or sellers' responsibility to provide us with the required and accurate information.