Request for Health certificate
Due to the increasing number of clients needing health certificates for swine, we have had to make some changes to our process for issuing certificates. Please be considerate of Dr. Logue and his staff by reading and following our new process for issuing certificates.
Please make yourself familiar with the following requirements:
- ALL requests for health certificates MUST be submitted via our Request Form below.
- Advanced notice of two or more days is required.
- $39.50 is our normal charge, as long as request is received 2 or more days prior to date needed.
- $59.00 will be charged for Short Notice certificates, if requested with less than 24-48 hours of date needed.
- All swine shows and sales, including private or individual sales, will require a health certificate be issued within 7-10 days.
- Blood Tests: if you need swine blood tested - please contact Dr. Logue to schedule and allow a minimum of 14 days.
- It is the owner and/or sellers' responsibility to provide us with the required and accurate information.