Show pig services
Welcome to Logue's TLC Pet Hospital and Logue's Champion Veterinary Services!
Policy Changes effective January 1st, 2024
- Client Registration form must be on file with the office manager and current within the last 18 months. Click HERE to complete your registration.
- Billing Options:
- Auto Pay: account balance automatically processed with a credit card kept on file on a predetermined date (last day of month, 5th of month, 20th of month)
- Monthly Statements: invoices/statements mailed at the end of each month and payment is expected within 30 days of receipt.
- Accounts with unpaid balances after 90 days are no longer able to receive services.
- Accounts with unpaid balances after 5 months will be sent to collections.
- If you are unable to pay your balance in full, please make a partial payment and contact Mindy to set up a payment plan.
Dr. Jeff Logue grew up on a small family run commercial pig farm and has always enjoyed working with pigs. As his sons, Sam and Alex, became active in showing pigs on a local and national level, Dr. Jeff saw an opportunity to incorporate the joy of working with pigs, his knowledge in swine medicine, and his passion for surgery, into his veterinary practice. What started out as a few friends and family members has now grown into a thriving business with clients throughout the United States. In 2014, Dr. Jeff made the decision to design a new logo for the show pig side of the hospital. This is known as Logue's Champion Veterinary Services; however all billing and services will be processed through Logue's TLC Pet Hospital, LLC. We understand that a majority of these services will be conducted via phone call and or farm visits and ask that you complete the registration form above.
To place orders for vaccines or to speak with Dr. Jeff Logue regarding swine medical questions, please contact him directly via text on his cell phone at (937) 313-0658.